Join us at the Yes We Did Virtual Learning Center as we celebrate Black History Month with 4 great classes!
Many of the great accomplishments in African American History are not taught in school. Join us as we review some of their amazing achievements and accomplishments throughout history. This Zoom class is interactive, with one craft each session.
- Grades K- high school
- Live online Zoom instruction
- Large format, interactive
- Cost: $30.00 for the class per household
- New material each class
Materials Students Will Need:
- Students will need access to Zoom. Pencil and paper is also encouraged.
- Additional materials may be needed for various crafts and projects to aid in the learning process. Students will be notified via email prior to class if needed.
Saturday, February 6th, Saturday, February 13th, Saturday, February 20th, Saturday, February 27th 1:00 PM EST.
A 4 day, students will explore the many amazing achievements of African Americans throughout history!
Here’s a preview from a previous camp:
Can’t make the class? You have 2 options:
Option 1: Pick up a copy of the official course book: Yes We Did! Amazing Accomplishments in African American History. Available in paperback, eBook and audible formats.
Questions? Contact us here: