This week on Conversations With Entrepreneurs, we discussed coping with the issues of Black People’s encounters with police and how it affects people of color. We encourage you to join the conversation.
Hosted by Alethia Brown of Mahogany Productions, we discuss topics that inspire and motivate entrepreneurs. We also offer guidelines to assist with making sound, practical business decisions. We also include discussions on hot topics that affect minority owned businesses, as well as topics for inspiring entrepreneurs. Our mission is to help a person achieve their small business goals while offering inspiration and motivation during their journey.
The esteemed panel features the following entrepreneurs:
- Alethia Brown – http://www.mahoganyproductions.com
- Shanell Varner – http://www.moongladetravel.com
- Julie Logan – http://www.jloganbizsupport.com
- Deon Jones – http://www.abeleverconsult.org/
- Jeffrey White – http://www.yeswedidllc.com
Join me at the Yes We Did Virtual Learning Center for great online courses that benefits business owners and entrepreneurs alike. Use coupon TRUSTEDLEARNING for great discounts.