On this special podcast of Conversations With Entrepreneurs we talk about a sensitive subject: is the customer always right? What’s your take? Join in and share your thoughts!
Hosted by Alethia Brown of Mahogany Productions, we discuss topics that inspire and motivate entrepreneurs. We also offer guidelines to assist with making sound, practical business decisions. We also include discussions on hot topics that affect minority owned businesses, as well as topics for inspiring entrepreneurs. Our mission is to help a person achieve their small business goals while offering inspiration and motivation during their journey.
The esteemed panel features the following entrepreneurs:
- Alethia Brown – http://www.mahoganyproductions.com
- Shanell Varner – http://www.moongladetravel.com
- Julie Logan – http://www.jloganbizsupport.com
- Deon Jones – http://www.abeleverconsult.org/
- Jeffrey White – http://www.yeswedidllc.com
Follow us on IG:
Want more? Register for an online class at the Yes We Did Virtual Learning Center. We specialize in business, entrepreneurship and health topics not discusses in school. Register today!