Are you familiar with the World Economic Forum? This is an organization we all need to be aware of.
The World Economic Forum is pleased to announce that it is holding its Annual Meeting 2022 in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland, from Sunday 22 to Thursday 26 May. Under the theme, History at a Turning Point: Government Policies and Business Strategies, the Annual Meeting 2022 is the first global in-person leadership event since the start of the pandemic.
The Annual Meeting 2022, returning to Davos-Klosters after a two-year hiatus, offers world leaders an opportunity to take stock of the state of the world and shape partnerships and policies for the crucial period ahead.Read more HERE.
See my thoughts here:
What is the World Economic Forum?
The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. Many powerful world leaders and billionaires are part of the organization including American President Joe Biden, Canadian Prime Ministier Justin Trudeau, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Jamie Dimon.
This post from the WEF was posted in 2016.
They are telling us exactly what they want to do to the world by 2030. This is NOT a conspiracy theory. This is from their own website:
1. All products will have become services. You won’t own anything. You won’t own a car, house, or even clothes.
2. There is a global price on carbon. The world will move away from fossil fuels.
3. US dominance is over. We have a handful of global powers. Instead of a single force, a handful of countries will rule.
4. Farewell hospital, hello home-spital. Technology will eradicate most disease.
5. We are eating much less meat. Meat will be a delicacy, not a staple.
6. Today’s Syrian refugees, 2030’s CEOs. Refugees from around the world will increase to over 1 billion people.
7. The values that built the West will have been tested to breaking point. Checks and balances will be scrutinized and monitored.
8. “By the 2030s, we’ll be ready to move humans toward the Red Planet.” “What’s more, once we get there, we’ll probably discover evidence of alien life.”
What’s Really Going On?
Is this something we need to pay attention to? Are the current events in Russia and other stories a distraction?
It’s very possible all these events are setting the world up for what the World Economic Forum has planned for the world.
Consider the following:
Blackrock Buying Homes
BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager guiding individuals, financial professionals and institutions in building better financial futures.
Blackstone Group Inc. has agreed to buy a company that buys and rents single-family homes in a $6 billion deal, a sign Wall Street believes the U.S. housing market is going to stay hot. This increases the number of renters and less people who own homes.
Countries around the world have instituted sanctions against Russia. Many countries have stopped importing Russian oil. This could help the world shift away from fossil fuels.
Both Russia and Ukraine have stopped exporting fertilizer. This could have a direct impact on farmers worldwide growing crops.
Russia announced an export ban for more than 200 products after the economy was hit by sanctions over the invasion of Ukraine. It stopped short of curbing sales of energy and raw materials, the country’s biggest contribution to global trade.Read more HERE.
The World Economic Forum is an organization we must pay attention to. While some people are OK with the 2030 Agenda, others may not be on board with their plans. Here are a couple things people can do:
Have money outside the system. A popular slogan from the World Economic Forum is “you will own nothing and be happy.” This includes gold, silver, and bitcoin. Order precious metals HERE.
Stock up on supplies. A shortage on fertilizers can increase food shortages. Aim to have 3-6 months of the following items in your pantry:
- Canned foods
- Bottled water
- OTC meds
This could help you deal with any food shortages or inflation that come our way.
In addition, consider growing a garden. Some foods can be grown with minimal space, even in an apartment:
- Herbs (turmeric, ginger, oregano, etc.)
The more self-sufficient you are, the better you will be.
Get more great tips in my library of books on Amazon: